Monday, December 20, 2010

It Only Took 7.5 years...

The past four months were the longest, hardest, busiest, fastest months of my life. I missed my kid, I missed having a clean house and remembering when to pay the bills, I missed sitting down and watching mindless television and blogging. I drank more coffee than water, I fed Mason a disgusting amount of hot dogs for dinner and began considering peanut butter as a vegetable, I took a few naps on the side of the interstate, and one time I actually got half way to school before I realized I still had pajama pants on.

But I did it. I'm done. Soon, I'll have a piece of paper that says I accomplished something. Hopefully that piece of paper will come in handy in the very near future. We'll see.

And now, it will most likely take me another month to catch up on Mason's life. A lot has happened in four months. The kid can SPELL HIS NAME, for god's sake.

No comments: