Monday, December 27, 2010

2011 Resolutions

I guess it's that time again: New Year's resolution time. I haven't looked back at my 2010 resolutions, but I'm pretty sure I didn't accomplish them. Not many, anyway, although 2010 was filled with so many amazing, perfect happenings it's hard to care. Regardless, I hope to step it up a little this year.

1. Do one completely random act of kindness for a stranger every month.

2. Apply for teaching positions - and get one!

3. Start working out again. Daily.


4. Pay off all my store credit cards, cancel them, and cut them into pieces.


5. Be patient.

6. Stop feeling guilty. That's all I'll say.

7. Cross at least three more items off my bucket list.

8. Cook more often. Get better at at.

9. Save some money.

10.
Compromise more, trust more, worry less.

No comments: