Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Eggs and a New Kitchen

We're finally moved in, more or less. There are still a few things I want to get done before I take the official "after" pictures, but we had our first breakfast at our new house this morning. I think, in general, people take things like this for granted, but I'm not sure there's anything as comforting as having coffee and reading a book while watching your two-year-old eat scrambled eggs in your own house.



No.. there's definitely nothing like it.

3 comments:

Brianne said...

That's awesome! And I loooooove Nick Hornby! Have you read "Juliet, Naked?" When can Mason come play with River?!

Megan said...

That was my first Nick Hornby.. I finished it in less that a day.. loved it! I think I'm going to get another one today though. Should I go with Juliet or About a Boy?

Annd Mason and River need to play ASAP. I start school on Monday. Ughh..

Brianne said...

Oh, they're both great! I'd go with About a Boy, because it's one of my favorites. Have you seen the movie? If not, it's in my top ten for movies, too! One of the main characters in Juliet lives in TYRONE, PA!!! I almost had a heart attack when I first read it, haha! Good luck with school!