Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Words

Christian and Brianne brought River over today. I haven't seen River (besides on his blog) since he was just a couple months old. It was great having them over (Brianne - why didn't we get pictures?!) and hopefully we'll do it again soon.

Anyway, Christian asked how many words Mase knew. I guessed thirty, but now I'm curious as to exactly how many he knows.

Let's see...

ball, bath, bird, boat, boob, boog (as in booger), book, brr (as in cold - and yes, I'm counting that as a word), bug, bus, bye, cat, cheese, dada, dipe, dog, duck, ears, eyes, fish, hair, hot, juice, Mads, mama, Mase, nap, no, nose, peace, pee, pig, poop, sausage, shoes, snack, snow, socks, teeth, toes, trash, tree, truck.

Now, most of the time ball sounds a lot like bus and dog and duck are basically interchangable, but he knows what he means and so do I. So yeah... forty-three words. Oh, wait, forty-four. He learned to say River today, too.

No comments: