Monday, December 7, 2009

At Least it's Only Up For a Month

I spent the morning after we got the tree pointing to it (still undecorated) and telling Mason "tree". It wasn't long before he got it ("turrrrr!"). He went for a nap, and I decorated:


Christmas artwork by Mason:



I don't know how I expected Mason to just wander past the bright, sparkly, shiny new pine tree in our living room. I mean, how could he resist? Yeah... he couldn't. When he woke up from his nap, I spent the afternoon dragging him out from under the tree, rescuing ornaments from his little fingers, and extracting pine needles from his mouth.... all while he yelled "turrrrr!" at me. Oy.

His favorite ornament to dive for when I'm not looking?


His baby's first Christmas ornament. He points at his picture and says "meee". Ahh! He was so small last year!


And a lot easier to keep away from the tree.

No comments: