Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Little Dipper

Mase is really into dipping lately. Toast into dippy eggs, chicken into honey, sandwiches into soup. The kid will dip anything. "Dip" is even one of his new words this week (along with turtle!).

Today, I cut up some yellow peppers and gave him some baby carrots and let him have at a (gasp!) container of ranch veggie dip.

There are no words to express how excited he was.





I've heard that letting a kid dip everything can lead to bad eating habits later in life. I didn't really see the logic... until Mase decided to forget about the veggies and dip his fingers.


I was forced to stop taking pictures when he submerged his entire hand in ranch.

2 comments:

mcroyle said...

It will be OK. I still dip my entire hand into the ranch dip :)

Megan said...

hahaha.. Oh Matt. The funniest part is, I know you're not kidding.