Saturday, July 26, 2008

61 days later...

Yes, it's completely true. Yesterday, Mason turned two months old. To the surprise of absolutely no one, Mommy spent the day taking pictures. Here's my little guy with his big blue eyes and super neck muscles:

He can't roll over yet, but he sure can fly:

Looking a little mad, but I just wanted to show that I do put clothes on my kid every once in awhile. Hey, it's hot out, and clearly he hates it:

And finally, his bath:


To celebrate his two month birthday, Mason decided to do the unthinkable. Yes, the best baby ever, who got nothing from his mama but clean diapers and a really off-key rendition of the Happy Birthday song, gave me two of the best presents I could have asked for: he didn't poop on the carpet, and he slept for 6.5 STRAIGHT HOURS.

See why I love him?

No comments: