Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Interview with Mason


1.  What is your favorite color?

It's brown.  And orange and pink.

2.  If you were an animal, what animal would you be?  Why?

I would be a cat.  Because cat's are so nice.  I'd be a really nice cat.

3.  What is your favorite toy?

My garbage truck.

4.  What is your favorite book?

Hot Dog!  
(Also the first one he can read completely on his own.)

5.  Who is your best friend?

Haylie.  Oh, and Mommy, too.

6.  What is your favorite thing to do?

Crafts.

7.  What shape are Spongebobs pants?

Uhhh, a rectangle.  
(He's totally right, they definitely aren't square.)

8.  Why do you think it rains?

Because the clouds come.  And then they get wet.  And rain falls out.

9.  What is your favorite song?

Hey Jude.

10.  What do you want to be when you grow up?

A firefighter.

11.  What is your favorite thing about Mommy?

Playing games together.  And cuddling.

12.  What is your favorite thing about Penny Lane?

She gives me little cat kisses.

13.  What is your favorite food?

Waffles.

14.  What do you want to learn?

I want to learn how to read big books.

15.  What do you want for Christmas?

Ohh, I don't know.  New books.  And... I guess that's it.  Oh wait, a new coloring book.
(Well, that's easy, haha.)

No comments: