Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Education Compliments of Lowe's

I had to go pick up some more paint yesterday (stiiiiiill painting, I know!) and while I was waiting for it to get shaken up, I decided to give Mason a little lesson in colors. We brought the paint swatches home and he's learning them already. Hey, he's got my genes.. the kid catches on quick.


He can always pick out orange and yellow and he gets red and green every once in awhile. And the rest of those colors... well, they don't matter anyway.



3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I made a similar post a while back...BEST way to teach colors! LOL Reminds me I need to get duplicates and play matching with them.

Megan said...

Oooh, that's a good idea too, Linds!

Brianne said...

Both awesome ideas! I love it :) Mason looks so grown up!