Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Do Not Open 'til X-Mas

With two months and five days left until Christmas, a very disgruntled UPS man dropped Mason's present off this afternoon. Luckily Mason was napping, so I grabbed the box, carried it into the apartment and hid it on the top shelf in the closet.

Just kidding. I didn't carry it anywhere. That box was HUGE. No wonder the UPS man was looking so salty after climbing all those stairs. Estimated weight in box = 70 pounds. I drug the thing inside the door and, well, that's where it sits.



Mason sat on and climbed over that box all afternoon but, thankfully, didn't seem to recognize it as anything other than a cardboard box. What is it, you ask?


I suppose I may have gotten a little ahead of myself. I mean, Mase is too young to start snooping for presents yet... but how am I going to keep myself from at least peeking into the box for sixty-five more days?! I should have waited 'til at least November.

No comments: