Saturday, June 21, 2008

Introduction

That was me, 28 days ago, just about the time I had really started to believe I was going to give birth to either a ten-year-old or a litter of puppies. Honestly, I was huge and I was exhausted... and I didn't care what was in there, I just wanted it out. Being pregnant was awful. I know, I know.. it's a beautiful thing: the joy of being a woman, the privledge of being able to bring a new life into this world... and I hated every second of it. From the moment sperm and egg joined forces, I counted down the days until my baby would finally arrive, when the aches and pains would end and when I could finally stop carrying around the extra 63 pounds of baby, placenta, and McDonald's double cheeseburgers.

I'm Megan, and this blog will chronical my life with Mason, who, on May 25th, 2008, came into my world and changed everything.

No comments: