Thursday, June 14, 2012

4th Birthday Party

When Mase was a baby, I remember wishing I could stop time, because life could never get better than it was right in that moment.  That he would never be cuter or more fun or more innocent or more special to me.  
Yeah, all that was crazy.  Life gets better every single day.  I still think maybe I'd like to stop time now, at four years old.  These days are so much fun and I don't think I'd go back in time even if I had the chance.

Anyway, all sappiness aside... the Lego party.

I go a little overboard on the themes, I realize this.  And I love it.  Lego cookies and Lego s'mores, plus a bowl of Lego candy.


And that's not all.  hah.











Anyway, his party was a blast, as it always is.  He loved every second of it.




















It was great to see family and old friends and old friends' kids.
































Wow, how things change.










Happy birthday, baby.  

No comments: