Saturday, April 14, 2012

Megan Does Dallas

Last week, Mason went to his dad's, and I went to Texas. 

1200 miles away for 5 entire days.  Mase, apparently, had a great Easter.



I talked to him every day, but my god, it was hard not being with him.  I was distracted the majority of the time, really busy and having fun, but being Mason-less was just... weird.  You know that feeling when you walk out of the house and you just know you're forgetting something really important?  Yeah, I had a feeling like that all week.  Don't get me wrong, Dallas was fantastic.  Full of sun and bands and art - three of my favorite things.  I could live there, for sure.


Coming back to freakish April snow flurries in PA after spending five days in 80 degree weather was not cool.  But coming back to Mason was.

No comments: