Monday, March 5, 2012

I Can Almost Smell the Ocean

It's supposed to be 60 degrees on Wednesday. I'm way overly excited. I'm ready for summer. I'm ready to wear a bikini instead of a coat and take Mason to the beach for the weekend instead of sitting around watching it freezing rain. I'm ready to take walks through Blacky during the day and sit on the porch reading at night. Trade in the anti-depressants for some Vitamin D. Even Mason's sick of sitting around in the house and riding his bike in snow flurries.

Now, if only I didn't have so much to do this week. A big piece of my research paper is due on Thursday and I'm taking the reading Praxis on Saturday morning. Add that to the fact that A) I've been sitting around doing absolutely nothing but listening to music and staring at the ceiling for the past three hours and B) I've been retail therapy-ing myself into a financial abyss for about a week now and I think we might have a slight problem.

Oh well. Summer. It's around the corner. Right around the corner.

No comments: