Wednesday, July 1, 2009

True Mom Confession Part Two

I was trying to figure out something to make Mason for dinner tonight, but we're in desperate need of a trip to the grocery store and, aside from fruit and water, our cupboards are looking pretty bare. I ended up settling on a peach, some cottage cheese, carrots, and fish sticks. But I would never let Mason eat the breading on those fish sticks, so I peeled them and just gave him the good stuff - the actual fish part.

I was starving though.

So I ate the breading. With ketchup.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Eww. Sometimes I even wonder if the "good stuff/fish" is any better...maybe you're a well organized mom and cook them in the oven, but I am guilty of microwaving them. And they get all...like soggy and gray and just kinda gross, lol. Cam refuses to eat the breading, unless it's like homemade coconut breading or something.

Megan said...

haha, I was thinking that.. is that stuff even fish? It has to be, right? Or the couldn't call them fishsticks.

And yeah, I put them in the oven. I don't know why.. def not 'cause I'm well organized! :)